Miyerkules, Enero 9, 2013

Blinding beliefs


Our civilization has grown so much that we have come to the point where we think we know better than our Almighty Father. We foolishly set this countdown to apocalypse based on predictions by human beings like us -- imperfect and unwise.

My mother used to tell me that when I was just a baby, she almost lost me. She told me I couldn't breathe and I had turned violet in her arms. Because of shock, my grandmother who had just suffered a stroke and was partially paralyzed was the one who took me to the hospital. By the time someone examined me, I was clinically dead. Through great faith and God's love, both women in my life prayed and I started to breathe again. Science will never be able to explain that.

I am not a devout Catholic. I hardly go to mass because I want my conversations with God to be 'direct'... but I know I am a miracle. Regardless of what science tells me, only God knows when life starts and when life ends. I do not listen to people telling me the worst will happen. I only listen to God's voice in my heart.

As I've said before, should life cease to exist, why be afraid? The day we meet our end is the day we start eternal happiness with our Creator.

-- It's Christmas, people. It is not fair to spread pandemonium. It is unjust for everyone, especially our children. Don't upset this season because of your fears and doubts.

Live your life the way you are supposed to. Focus your attention on the people in your life. Love them NOW. If you are blessed enough, try to pay it forward for it to have great significance. Ask for forgiveness every chance you get and put all your trust in God -- and GOD ALONE. Only He knows.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento