Sabado, Hulyo 27, 2013

So I lost my hour glass figure when I had my first baby. That pretty black dress may forever be lonely inside my closet. No bikinis kase baka isipin may built-in salbabida ako. And when I look at my body in the mirror, I smile 'cause it reminds me of tadpoles I watch in Animal Planet. When I laugh, my belly looks like an ocean after a really devastating earthquake -- with twin tsunamis rushing back and forth.

Some women cry about it, some just don't care anymore -- I belong to the latter. You see, it's my constant reminder of motherhood. My fat belly signifies that a living child once grew inside of me...and the Tiger stripes on the sides remind me of how brave I was through it all.

-- so yeah, who cares if I have to hold my breath for pictures or go blue trying to close my zipper? I'm a MOMMY and I'm happy. I'm not a size 26 anymore...I'm a 34 and proud of it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento