Sabado, Agosto 4, 2012

My Morning Sunshine


 In happy moments, a man can say sweet yet empty words to your ear. For a short ecstatic space in time, that can make you feel you exist...but when you find yourself in a heated argument and he stops you in the middle of your sentence and says "stop na..you're my partner, my love"...that's the time you know you LIVE.

   Life started again with that single "psstt.." and its never been the same since. The circumstances are harsh, sometimes heavy enough to bury me alive..but you refuse to let go. Every time, you hold my hand.. and every time, you make it stronger.  I can never understand what you see in me and it will always be a mystery why I am so connected to you..but we're here, no matter what the odds are.. and we choose to stay.

    Though it rains, you always clear the skies..the day I found you was the day the sun smiled at me again. 

    Ich liebe dich, Morning. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento